Hey there 7 Yards fans! We are thankful to report that, to date, we have raised $190,681.61 of our $250,000 goal.
Yes, we included the pennies because every cent counts and is making an impact.
Because of you, we have been able to...
- Complete 8 film trips. (Over 40 days of filming)
- Film with motion picture quality RED cinema cameras.
- Gift Chris and Emily Norton with the wedding of their dreams. We covered the cost of their wedding photography, film and partnered with floral and event design firm,GRO Designs and brought in the renowned photographer, Sarah Kate.
- Film the epic seven yard wedding walk that went viral.
- Cover the cost of 48 round trip flights for our film crew.
Our 7 Yards team is all in for this film and we feel your support. Did you know our crew has collectively donated more than $72,000 worth of time so that we can keep our film budget as lean as possible? We want every dollar to go toward production!
Big thanks to all of you who have helped us get this far. If you feel led to help us reach our fundraising goal of $250,000, we would be grateful to have you as a donor and join us on the 7 Yards film journey. Those who contribute $100 or more will have their names listed in the official film credits. To learn more about how you can become an official sponsor for the film, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 Yards is being produced by 501(c)3 Fotolanthropy.
Fotolanthropy is a Fully Tax Deductible 501(c)3 Nonprofit Corporation (Employee Identification Number: 46-1376576). The full amount of your contribution is deductible for federal income tax purposes.